HONORS AND LINGUISTIC ACTIVITIES
- Founder of the Literary School of Darkolism (Literary Movement for World Peace), Charter of the Literary Movement of Darkoli, USA, 2015 – Adding New Definitions to Story Elements in World Literature, Handbook of Fiction Writing; Iran Book News Agency (IBNA), 2013 – Getting the Kafka’s Name by Literary Critics Based on the Introduction by Dr. Bahram Moghadadi (Kafka, a former professor of adaptive literature at the University of Columbia, and a professor at the University of Tehran) for The Escape Novel, 2014 – Get the nickname for the modern Iranian fictional literature by Dr. Kourosh Asadi, Professor at Tehran University (author, editor, professor), 2014 – Acquiring the title “Identity of Iran” By the Culture and Art Service of Hamedan Payam Newspaper for The novel of a man who sold his father’s grave ,2014 – Literary support of Dr. Mohammad Ali Nadoushan (Ph.D. in International Law from the University of Paris Law School and professor at the University of Tehran) from the Literary School of Darkolism, 2015 – Literary support of Professor Kambiz Dorbakhsh (Iranian Famous cartoon master) from the Literary School of Darkolism, 2015 – Creator of calligraphy for Laki language and Delivered to Iran Cultural Heritage for registration at the UNESCO World Organization, 2016 – Creator of the Latin script (Global language alphabet) for Laki language and Registration offer at UNESCO World Organization, 2018 – The Collector of Laki Philosophy (The oldest philosophy of Iran). – Special Speaker at the Literary Seminar for World Peace N.G.O. in Erbil, 2017 – Author and Member of the Forum for the Protection of Writers, Artists and Journalists.
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE – Practitioner in the University of CIHAN, cultural center, writer – Member of the Association of Writers and Publishing Institute of the Book House of Iran Since 2007 till now with a card number of: (84-6-86) – Head of the literary section of the Literary and Cultural Journal of Rujama, Iraq Kurdistan – Zakho / as yet. – Head of the Secretariat of N.G.O Cultural-Literary Khani, Iraq-Erbil / till now. – The author of the Raman Magazine, Iraq – Erbil / till now. – The author of the weekly Vashe, Iraq – Erbil / till now. – Teaching Writing for Novel, Literary Criticism, Erbil Writers Union, Iraq – Erbil / Till now.
Mohammad Reza Nazari Darkoli
Mohammad Reza Nazari Darkoli – 2
- Journalist Without Borders – with a cultural, social and literary theme / till now. – Field research and the collection of ancient vocabulary of Laki ancient language and a Registration offer at UNESCO World Organization / 2016. – Field research and the collection of Laki philosophy (the oldest philosophy of Iran) for presentation to the Department of Philosophy at the University of Freiburg – Germany / 2016. – Tutoring of writing novel, literary criticism, scriptwriting and playwriting in person and remotely, Tehran and other Iranian provinces /2009-2016. – Literary editing, Iran – Tehran / 2012-2016. – Screenwriting and screenwriting criticism, Aida Cinema Institute / 2014-2016. – Literary editor and literary expert, Phoenix, Iran – Tehran / 2011 – Writer Editor, Everest Publication / 2007. – Moderator of story writing, Delfan Islamic Culture and Guidance Cultural Center / 2006
- Nazari Darkoli, M: The Story of the Cleaner. Hesam Shir Mohammadi Publishing Institute, Tehran, 2007
ISBN: 4-17-8621-964-978 – Nazari Darkoli, M: The Story of the Escape to the Depths. Everest Publishing Institute, Tehran, 2007
ISBN: 7-33-6778-964-978 – Nazari Darkoli, M: Handbook of Story Writing, Aryaban Publications, Tehran, 2012, ISBN: 9789647196567 – Nazari Darkoli, M: The Escape, The Book Publishing Company, USA – Los Angeles, 2014
ISBN: 6-460-59584-1-978 – Nazari Darkoli, M: The man who sold his father’s grave, The Book Publishing Company, USA – Los Angeles 2014
ISBN: 3-458-59584-1-978 – Nazari Darkoli, M: The neighbor’s death novel, The Book Publishing Company, USA – Los Angeles 2014
ISBN: GGKEYZKA9S2EHD76 – The neighbor’s death novel is the beginning of the literary school of Darkolism. – Nazari Darkoli, M: The Darkness Novel, The Book Publishing Company, USA – Los Angeles 2015
Mohammad Reza Nazari Darkoli – 3
- Nazari Darkoli, M: The Charter of the Literary Movement of Darkoli (Literary School of Darkolism), Book Publishing Company USA-Los Angeles 2015
ISBN: 0-516-59584-1-978 – Nazari Darkoli, M: Learning to read and write Laki language, Sifa Publications, Iran – Khoram Abad, 2016,
ISBN: 0-35-6349-600-978 – Nazari Darkoli, M: The Global Alphabet of Laki Language, Ministry of Intellectual Resources of Kurdistan Republic of Erbil, Iraq – Erbil 2016
SEMINAR AND CONFERENCES
- Specialized Seminar on Fiction, Education and Training department, Lorestan Province, Iran, 2011 – Seminar on the Elements of Story, Faculty of Literature – University of Tehran, Iran, 2012 – Seminar on Elements of Story, Faculty of Literature – Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran, 2012 – Literary Conference on Darkolism, Kurdistan Province, Iran, 2015 – Literary Conference on Darkolism, Kurdistan Province, Iran, 2016 SCREENPLAY
- Buried, Official Website of the Literary School of Darkoliism (Management: Sponsor Authors) / 2018 – The Cleaner, Official Website of the Literary School of Darkoliism (Management: Sponsored Authors) / 2018
CRITICISM AND LITERARY WRITING
- Review of the novel “So wind will not take away everything ” By Richard Brautigan, The center of the house of the pen / 2008 – Review of “The scorching Plain Story Collection”, by Juan Rolloff, The center of the house of the pen / 2008 – Review “The story set of life follows your wishes.” By Amir Hossein Khorshid Far, The Center of the House of the pen / 2008 – An Analysis of Some Short Stories by Richard Brautigan, IBNA (IBNA) / 2010 – A critique of Maziar play by Sadegh Hedayat, The cultural Weekly journal – Amordad / 2011
Mohammad Reza Nazari Darkoli – 4
- Take a look at “description” in “Khosrow & Shirin” of Nizami Ganjavi, Cultural – Weekly journal-Amordad / 2011 – Speech on ” the separation of Nadir from Simin” from the perspective of literature, The Weekly – Cultural journal-Amordad / 2011 – Literary Exploration in command of the great Cyrus, Weekly journal -Amordad / 2011 – Javalduz short story, weekly journal – Amordad / 2011 – The cleaner short story, weekly journal – Amordad / 2011 – Mr. Chick’s story, weekly journal – Amordad / 2011 – Persepolis story, Weekly journal- Amordad / 2011 – Characteristics associated with the cause Based on the storybook guide written by Mohammad Reza Nazari Darkoli, Iran Book News Agency (IBNA) / 2011 – Familiarity with the elements of the story, the weekly newsletter – Amordad / 2012 – Character and Characterizations in the Story, The Official Website of the School of Literary School of Darkoliism (Management: Sponsored Authors) / 2018 – Review of the Neighbors’ Story by Raymond Carver, Official Website of the of Literary School of Darkoliism (Management: Sponsored Authors) / 2018.
INTRODUCTION AND UNDER SUPERVISION
- Body Language – Non-verbal and verbal communication, Compilation: M. Hessamzadeh / 2011 – Teaching alphabet of Kurdish Sorani, author: Susan Hassanzadeh and Hajar Hassanzadeh, 2017
INTERESTS AND VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES
- Global peace patron – Conducting literary activities in the field of human rights – The author of the idea of teaching writing to socially damaged groups, including disabled people, and saved addicts and the elderly.
BRIEFLY ABOUT THE LITERARY SCHOOL OF DARKOLIISM
Darkoliism is a literary movement in 2015 by Mohammad Reza Nazari Darkoli, Iranian writer and literary critic and students, friends, colleagues and followers of his literature in Iran and abroad. Mohammad Reza Nazari Darekoli, in 2015, wrote the manifesto of a literary movement that had 10 laws and was suggested by friends and colleagues called Darkoli, which, while referring to the specific literature of Mohammad Reza Nazari Darquoli,Darkoli is a village in the Delfan city of Iran. Which has a great people. The laws of the rules of the Darkoli movement also pursue the spread of charity among human beings. After the release of the Darkoli Movement Manifesto and its public availability, the movement was read by its followers, the Darkoliism literary school. The ten rules of the literary school of Darkoliism refer to the content of the literary work. The opposite is formalism and it is trying to create a valuable place for social responsibility in literature. Darkoliisme is the choice and has a hermeneutical concern.
Mohammad Reza Nazari Darkoli – 5
In the works of Darkoliism, there is no co-operative based on the equality of all laws, but in proportion to the situations, each of the rules is molded, and other laws, with the admissible and appropriate entry of the content of the material, give rise to the potential of its dictatorial form. In its fourth law of manifesto, Darkoliism identifies conscience as the best foundation for humanity. Darkolissm says – Everyone has the right to each other. No one alone can be human, but our human being depends on our existential relationship with others. Darkoliism says – Formalists, with the mere consideration of words in the language, and the distraction from meaning, as if the chariot was closed in front of the horse; therefore, they were not able to make any correct moves. Darkoliism is a school that has benefited from many pre-school schools and wants to adopt a new approach to literature based on the ideas of the great writers and philosophers. This school has used the ideas of many philosophers, including Heidegger, Gadamer, and Sartre. With its seventh law, Darwinism wants to say that today we need to criticize brave and reckless critique of the performance of prominent individuals so that we can find a way to solve the great human problems, for example, the habit of preventing seeing and understanding the imperfections of the sanctity, and we need to show them in another way, so that the truths can be left to the truth and enlightened. The Darkoliisme literary school knows life as the most beautiful phenomenon of the universe, and it needs to study literature with a purposeful and new approach to human life and to show its different forms. It therefore returns aesthetics to meaning and content. The literary school of dictionaries in its sixth law emphasizes that freelance writers are free to have any form of writing, and that the rules of dictionaries only concern the subject and content of literary works. The followers of the darkoliisme literary school of Darkoliism ask all the writers of the world to come to their aid and to strive to expand the rules of the manifesto of this school so that literature can influence the current situation of the world.